Saturday, December 10, 2016

Balancing act

 The biggest hurdle is just trying to find a balance. What's the balance between family and work and success and enjoyment? He found that as he focused on the simple things which were his family and his wife and his marriage. He's on a really important to do the simple things white bring flowers that made all the other stresses go to the way side.  Perspective on the gifts of his life are what he focused on.


 “I have learned from my own marriage that some of the best partnerships are ones in which people really don’t have a huge amount professionally in common. For example, my wife has strong organizational skills. She’s also able to detach from her emotions and make judgment calls when I get very emotional.  I think that’s where you lose your balance, when you forget the simple things. “  Randy Haykin

No comments:

Post a Comment