Saturday, October 1, 2016

What I will and won't do...

Integrity is so important, honesty is important, will this help you get enough success in your company.  Can you be successful while be honest and not compromising?


Here is a few things I am willing to do and not do.

I will always
1.Be honest
2. listen
3. have integrity
4. Give all I have to work
5.put family first

I will never
1. work on Sundays
2.  care more about money than the customer

3. look for help from those I don’t trust.
4. be dishonest
5. compromise on quality standards

These are some things that are important to me.  I am not willing to give.  It made me think about Chick Fil A.  they will not compromise.  They are closed on Sundays.  They will not work and they have found that they have success because they are closed.  There is more to integrity or standards then not working on Sundays, but it is what it is. Sundays are a special day and when we are obedient, we will have success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment